Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Week 6 Video Reflection

Wow. I was totally blown away by what some of my classmates produced in their movie editing projects today. Some of them really have a good grasp of how to use the technology. I thought it was a fun project once I became comfortable with imovie. I spent a lot of time fiddling with small details but I was pretty happy with my effort. I would definitely have added more text and broken up my footage more and would do a better job of adding music of my own instead of from iMovie. Like all the other projects, onceI became more adept at using the tool, I could spend more time on the creative end. I would love the opportunity to edit another movie.

It amazes me what iMovie can do. My efforts to the contrary, it really is a pretty straight forward, powerful program. When I coached my kids teams, my husband took tons of footage of them playing. I wished I knew then what I know now, I could have made some pretty cool movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment